Saturday, April 04, 2009

nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww


I recently heard a "guruoid" (Adyashanti) say, when asked about being in "the present moment now" that it is really more like being in the present moment nowwwwwwwwwwww...............Upon reflecting on this, I lifted my eyes and spied the big river flowing past my windows. I was struck by the nowwwwwwness of the flow of water. This poem composed itself. I shared it with friends Joe and Jill Somoza (both jewels in our composite human crown, check them out on GOOGLE). Joe and Jill came back the next week with east to west grins and presented me with Joe's transcribed version of the poem! (I got Joe to sign it). Too cool not to share with the blogNET world. G and I have the original framed on our wall.
-- Laura Solberg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jacques Conejo said...

Very Cool!





Jacques

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home