Sunday, August 01, 2004

Welcome Laura!

Laura Solberg will be posting here as soon as we can figure out how to work with Blogger's software, which evidently can't handle two people sharing the same email address.

Now a word about Laura -- back when we were putting out Earth Quarterly, she wrote a "Lauratorial" for each issue. After she had written a few, we had several people ask when she was going to write a book. She's that good.

So welcome, Laura -- soon I hope! She wants to post daily, which will take the pressure off my non-posting habit. I'm not really geared for frequent posting. My essays always require a lot of thinking and editing. BTW I'm working on several essays now, and have pages of scribbled notes to prove it.

Rest assured that this blog will be much more active before long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home