Thursday, March 11, 2010

Welcome Co-op Shoppers!

There might be some Co-opers checking out this blog after reading the profile about Laura and me in the latest Co-op newsletter. Writer Randy Harris described this blog as "an unusual mix of photography, fiction, spirituality, social commentary, micro-farming, science, history and more. It's informative, insightful and fun to follow."

With that kind of buildup, I feel the need to explain that I'm in a writing hiatus right now. Something is building up, no doubt about it. Sooner or later I'll be posting something interesting to read. In the meantime there are plenty of archives to keep a reader (or photo viewer) busy, if one is so inclined. (I always recommend the "diving in at random" technique.) I'll continue posting the photographs that Laura and I take, since we enjoy taking pictures of whatever catches our eye.

Speaking about Co-op shopping, what do you think about the new bee in the "honey corner?" I'm getting a real buzz out of it!