Sunday, March 01, 2009

A Change of Emphasis

I've decided to change the emphasis of this blog to mostly photographs, interspersed with occasional "homestead happenings." I'll still post opinion pieces from time to time, which will be crossposted on the Grassroots Press website. Obama is performing about as well as anybody could, under the circumstances -- more power to him and us. Global Warming, unfortunately, gets more out of control every day, and the prognosis, to say the least, is not good. But today is a beautiful day, and I hope our photographs reflect that. I want to focus on the positive and the beautiful, because there's very little I can do about all the rest.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good path Gordon... I think I envy your ability to do it...


Jacques

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pics are quite lovely and a nice resting spot.
Tho I'll keep checking for your bits of wisdom and take on things . . . I like your path Gordon & Laura !

Cheers, Anne Marie

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home